- He has a good command of English and can communicate fluently.
- Her writing skills are very good, and she always produces high-quality work.
- The presentation was well-organized and clearly delivered.
- His English pronunciation is excellent and he has a good ear for accents.
- She has a good grasp of grammar and uses it effectively in her writing.
- He is a good listener and always makes an effort to understand others.
- The team has good collaboration skills and works well together.
- She is a good problem-solver and always finds creative solutions.
- His attention to detail is very good, and he always catches mistakes before they become a problem.