- The employee informed the manager that he needed to leave the office early due to a family emergency.
- Guests are requested to leave the conference room tidy after the meeting.
- The team members decided to leave the decision for the next meeting when more information would be available.
- Please be mindful of the time and leave the venue promptly after the event ends.
- The employee handed in the resignation letter and planned to leave the company at the end of the month.
- The departing employee received warm farewells from colleagues as she prepared to leave for a new job.
- The meeting was adjourned, and everyone was asked to leave the room to prepare for the next session.
- The hotel guest decided to leave a tip for the housekeeping staff for their excellent service.
- The workshop concluded, and participants started to leave, expressing gratitude to the organizers.
- As the event came to an end, the attendees were reluctant to leave, as they had enjoyed the experience immensely.
英文裡的 catch、seize 和 grasp 這三個單字都是指抓住、接住或拿取物品的動詞，算是相當類似的英文單字，但它們在使用上有一些差異，主要還是在部分的上下文會影響這三個單字的不同解釋，許多人在使用時都弄不清楚該怎麼選擇，以下是它們的解釋和用法： catch（抓住、接住 ...