- The general issued a command to his troops to advance to the front lines.
- Please follow my command and stand in a straight line.
- The captain's command was followed without question by the crew.
- The teacher's command of the classroom was evident in the disciplined behavior of the students.
- The police officer shouted commands at the suspect to drop the weapon.
- The coach's commands were crucial in guiding the team to victory.
- The computer program executes commands input by the user.
- The commander barked out commands as the soldiers prepared for battle.
- The remote control allows you to send commands to the device from a distance.
- It's important for a leader to issue clear and concise commands in times of crisis.
有些情況會需要要求對方排隊，例如你有一家生意很好的商店，你希望消費者可以根據設計好的動線排隊購買商品，你可以立一個請排隊的牌子或張貼說明海報，又或者你想糾正插隊的人，請對方照大家的規則排隊，請排隊的英文最常見的說法是 Please line up，這句的字面解釋很簡單，Line ...