- Taking an oath is a solemn commitment to uphold certain principles.
- When they got married, they exchanged vows and oaths of love.
- An oath of office is taken by public officials to fulfill their duties.
- Students at graduation ceremonies often recite an oath of allegiance.
- Making an oath of honesty is a requirement in many legal proceedings.
- The soldiers took an oath to defend their country.
- The president-elect will swear the oath of office on inauguration day.
- In court, witnesses are asked to take an oath before testifying.
- The oath of secrecy is a commitment to protect sensitive information.
- He recited the oath of allegiance with pride and patriotism.